Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Travellers Mind - Our Blog


As promised to all the PHUKET members, I created this blog. The main purpose of this blog is to share the memory for all the members of what so called "The Travellers" (Janu - Me, Fenny, Pdik, Juan, Alvin, Shienny and Ci Elly). Phuket trip has triggered me to create this blog since on this first trip to Phuket, we did well on arranging everything in order and on budget. I hope that this blog will last longer than my last blog.

I am eager to have more trip together on an even larger groups somewhere. Hopefully, we could help people on arranging their trips through our experience. Just drop me a comment.

Enough about the content of the blog. Since I am a new comer on this blog world, I hope all my kind friends ^^ will understand my limitation in managing this blog. I promise to expand the blog once I learn more.

And for the last foreword, this blog is dedicated to all the people in this following picture......
Phuket Trip's Member (from left to right) -
 Pdik, Juan, Janu, Shienny, Ci El, Fenny, Alvin

Enjoy the blog!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot to January for this nice lil and simple blog. i just want to share some of my private opinion about Phuket and our trip.Im In Love with Phuket, GOOD TRIP!!

    i love beach a lot, and i had been to Bali which is located in my luvly country Indonesia, for about 5 times or more, but in Phuket i can find totally different atmosphere from the crowd, the local people, the tourist and of course the hedonism night life :P, doesn't mean that i don't like Bali,but there are some missing pieces that we cant find in Phuket, one example The LadyGuy..wew so beautiful...hahahaha..btw January, we still looking forward for another pictures and for sure another trip..yayy...lets go Holland!!!!

    ReplyDelete